I’m sharing the best possible ways how you can easily download torrent files with IDM.
I’ve seen many people searching – Can IDM Download Torrent Files? How to Download Torrent Files via IDM? What are the best Torrents to IDM tricks? So, my answer is YES. Of course, you can download your favourite torrents with Internet Download Manager.
I think, not need to explain why to download torrents or any file with IDM. Because you already know the power of IDM. Yeah, by using IDM you’ll get 10 times faster-downloading speed than downloading with your regular browser. However, there are many other fast download managers for PC that boosts downloading speed.
You can check out the Top 5 best download manager for PC/Laptop. So, by using the methods shared in this article, you can not only download torrent files with IDM but also with any of your favourite download managers. So, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Torrent to IDM?
- 2 How to Download Torrent Files Faster with IDM
- 3 Other Best Sites For Downloading Torrent with IDM
- 4 Conclusion:
What is Torrent to IDM?
Torrent is #1 way for every internet users to download anything such as Movies, songs, videos or any software, games kind of files.
Generally, we download torrent files by using torrent clients i.e. uTorrent or Bit Torrent. But as we know the download speed of Torrent clients are too slow and I have seen at many places most of the internet users are asking How they can download Torrent files directly with IDM. which resulted in the creation of this, topic.
In this tutorial, I have explained about How to download Torrent files with Internet Download Manager and also given some best sites which let you perform this job without uTorrent or Bit Torrent.
Torrent 2 IDM is the tricks/methods which make it easy for a torrent lover to download torrent files with Internet Download Manager and the method may be Website or App or Software etc.
Benefits of Downloading Torrent Files With IDM
There are many advantages of downloading torrent files with Internet Download Manager and some of them may be given as follows.
- Internet Download Manager can boost downloading speed up to 6 times due to its own intelligent technology.
- It doesn’t matter how the torrent’s health is.
- No network restriction because you can still download by configuring proxy in IDM even the torrent is blocked in your workplace.
- The process is too easy.
- No any other software needs to install.
How to Download Torrent Files Faster with IDM
#1 Zbigz Lets You Download Files Faster with IDM
Zbigz is an online Torrent client which let you download torrent files easily directly with IDM. It offers both Free and Premium membership. The free members can download files of less than 1 GB at a time and also speed is limited to 150KB/sec. If you want to download torrent files of more than 1 GB on Zbigz then you need to buy a premium membership. A premium member of Zbigz can also get full downloading speed depending on the bandwidth of your internet connection. Let’s see the process.
- At first download, the Torrent files (which contain .torrent file extension) from any good torrent site and save it anywhere on your computer hard drive.
- Open the internet browser and go to Zbigz.com.
- Create a Free Account (Verify account if necessary) & Login there.
- Just Upload your torrent file (has .torrent file extension) and click on Go! as shown in picture.
- When you will click on Go! button, you will see a popup window to select out of Free or Premium. So now click on Free if you want to use their free services. (Note: If you’re a free member then Maximum file size must be under 1GB).
- Once the cashing completes, your files will be ready to download. click on Zip button to download in zip format or you can also download only that file which needs to download.
- Your file will be available in your Zbigz account for 7 days and within these 7 days, you can pause or resume downloading. After that file will be automatically removed.
- That’s it. Your Torrent is successfully converted into direct download link and your files start downloading.
#2 Using Bytebx: Download Download Files Faster with IDM
Bytebx.com is the another best website which lets you convert torrent into direct download link.
Just like Zbigz Bytebx also offers both Free as well as a premium membership. In free Bytebx account, it allows you to download files up to 2.5GB of size.
Once you will upload your torrent file on Bytebx, it will cache and will store for 5 days and after 5 days the file will be automatically deleted also it gives downloading speed of 100KB/sec. And in the premium account, you will get Unlimited downloading speed. So it’s your choice to use either a free account or premium depending upon your requirements.
Steps for Downloading Torrent using Bytebx.
- Point your browser to http://www.bytebx.com/register and register a free account. Also, verify your email to activate bytebx account by clicking on the link received in your email.
- After activating the account, sign into your Bytebx account and go to Storage page on Bytebx. Once the page opens just click on Upload Torrent.
- You will see popup windows enter the URL (or Magnet link of torrent) or click on upload torrent and choose the torrent file that you want to download and after that click on GO.
- When the caching completes, click on blue colour Download button located in the Action column.
- Your file will start downloading.